Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More on Vaccines

Last week I posted on vaccines. I've found some more information that I thought I would share:

From the CDC website:
Does MMR vaccine contain fetal or embryonic tissue? If so, what kind?
The rubella vaccine virus is cultured in human cell-line cultures, and some of these cell lines originated from aborted fetal tissue, obtained from legal abortions in the 1960's. No new fetal tissue is needed to produce cell lines to make these vaccines, now or in the future. Fetal tissue is not used to produce vaccines; cell lines generated from a single fetal tissue source are used; vaccine manufacturers obtain human cell lines from FDA-certified cell banks. After processing, very little, if any, of that tissue remains in the vaccine. Human Cell Cultures webpage and Summary of Vaccine Contents (2/27/03)


I would encourage you to read through the Human Cell Cultures webpage.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails