Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy First Birthday Titus


It's hard to believe a year ago I was still pregnant, having contractions and thinking I was going to have a model birth... :-) He's beautiful, I am so glad he's in our family, God knew we needed him and he was worth that horrible 45 minutes of excruciating pain! (Brow Presentation- 45 minutes of pushing that didn't feel good in any way, shape or form.)
He is such a sweet baby, and definitely all boy! He loves to crawl into the bathroom and so far has not played in the toilet water, only because I run after him and grab him first. I have had to dig so much nasty stuff out of his mouth now all I have to do: "Say Awww!" and he opens his mouth and spits out his tongue... and whatever happens to be hidden away there, rocks, mud, wood, chunks of carpet...
He claps when he nurses, guess it makes him happy. :-)
And yes, he said "daddy" and still doesn't say "mama."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails