Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Braiding Naomi's Hair

When I was a girl I had really long hair. My Mom told me a story of why: we were shopping in the store, her and I, and she ran into a gal she went to high school with. They visited, and mom told her that she had 4 children, 3 boys and a girl. The lady looked at me and said "Oh, and this must be one of your boys!" I had a bowl-cut, I believe. I don't think my mom cut my hair after that. It was really quite long, when I got my senior pictures, I could sit on it. I had learned to braid it it pretty much any braid imaginable. I figured if/when I had a girl, I would fix her hair. But I didn't think I would enjoy it quite so much. I really want Naomi to handle sitting still as well as not having a sensitive head, so I fix it every day. Some days more braids, other days just pony tails. It stays in fairly well, but after her nap it's a little crazy. Oh well!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails