Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Vaccines

I don't take the kids to the Dr. much. I don't really believe that there is a valid reason to have well child checks. Most mothers watch their children very closely and if they notice something isn't right, they take them to the dr. Well Child Checks are there for the children who's mothers don't pay enough attention. If you have a group of 1000 doctors, I bet only 1 would be able to say "yes, I found something the mother didn't mention". Mothers watch. They just do.
I did delayed vaccinations with the boys. Japan raised the minimum vaccination age to 2 years and found that SIDS decreased GREATLY. Also, the same amount of vaccine is put in a baby as it is put in a 5 year old. Why?
I had given Luke his 2 month shots and he reacted SO badly. It was a completely horrible day for him. I didn't give him any more until he was 2- in fact, I waited with Jesse and Stephen until they were 2. Stephen got a fever with one. That was it. They didn't react so horribly.
Naomi turned 2. I didn't want to take her in. My trust in the medical and pharmaceutical community has decreased greatly since the boys were little. I finally decided to make an appointment. I have a doctor that I know and like listed on all the kids papers for school, etc but figured I better get them all in, so we have "established care" with her, so I can have her as their dr. in case something ever does happen.
I had to research vaccines again.
I found this article to be one of the best I've come across.
Also, we were hearing things about what the H1N1 vaccine (which appears to be fine) was made with and so a friend looked around and found this list of ingredients for all vaccines. I remember hearing that vaccines were being made with aborted fetal cells, but then I remember hearing that they quit because people threw such a fit. How naive I am.
It makes me sick to my stomach to know that I have allowed some of these to be given to my children and also to myself. How stupid of me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails